Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Social Security Disability, Bankruptcy, Probate and Guardianship Law.
Co-editor of Voir Dire, Lincoln Law School; Fight the Good Fight Advocacy Award, 12 years of experience in Social Security Disability hearings and appeals representing over 1,000 disability claimants in administrative law hearings. State Bar of California Member, Member of National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR).
Membership and Bar Associations
James L. Pearson
State Bar of California Member, Workers’ Compensation Section, Member of National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR), Sacramento Valley Bankruptcy Forum, and California DUI Lawyers Association.
James L. Pearson is admitted to Courts:
- 2018, California
- 2019, U.S. District Court, Eastern District
- 2019 U.S. District Court, Northern District
- 2020 US District Court, Central District
- California State University, Chico, B.A., 2008
- Lincoln Law School, J.D., 2017
English (fluent), some Spanish